Upscale Your Home, Upscale Your Life, Upscale Consignment!
Call us 503.650.6351 Mon - Sat 10am - 6pm | Sun 10am - 5pm
1. What type of consignment do you accept?
Click here for a complete list.
2. How much will I receive from the sale?
The consignor will receive 50% of the actual selling price.
3. When will I be paid for items that have sold?
Consignor Checks will be available for in-store pick up on the 10th for items sold during the previous month. Checks that are not picked up by the 30th will be mailed.
4. My items have been pre-approved, do I need to make an appointment to bring them in?
You may bring your items in any day during normal business hours. If you have very large items or multiple pieces, we suggest you let us know in advance so we can have assistance available upon your arrival.
5. How is the sales price established?
Our pricing specialists are very familiar with furniture values on the secondary market. After your item has arrived, we will carefully inspect your item for quality, condition, style, and demand, and then contact via email you with our price recommendations.
6. Can I price my own merchandise?
You may suggest an amount for our pricing specialist to consider, however we cannot accept consignments if we feel the item won't sell because the price is too high. Most consignors are very pleased with our pricing recommendations as they provide a fair return and a quick sale.
7. Can I put a minimum sales price on my items?
All consigned items are subject to automatic price discounting (5% every 30 days). You may retrieve your items at any time. However, there will be a per item administration and processing fee of 10% (of the original price) or $50 (whichever greater) if you retrieve your items before 180 days.
8. Do you charge extra to post my items onto your Online Showroom?
This fantastic benefit is included at no charge! We are the only furniture consignment store in the northwest that maintains on a daily basis an online database of items offered for sale in our store. Although this is a significant added expense for us, we feel that the benefits to the consignor and to the customer far outweigh the expense.
9. I only have accessories to consign, do I need to take photos of these, too?
Yes, please have all items, including accessories and decor, pre-approved by sending photos to us in advance.
10. How long is the consignment period?
The consignment period is 180 days.
11. What if my items haven't sold by the end of the consignment period?
You have 2 options: 1) Pick up your item, 2) "Clearance" price your item by reducing the last price on the tag by up to 50%.
12. Can you clean, repair, or refinish my consignment items?
We do not have any facilities for significant cleaning or repair. We can do minor cleaning and repairs, and touch-ups for an hourly fee. Everything is sold in an "as is" condition. All items are priced to reflect the item's condition. It is to your benefit to enhance the overall look of your items before you bring them in to be consigned.