Upscale Your Home, Upscale Your Life, Upscale Consignment!
Call us 503.650.6351 Mon - Sat 10am - 6pm | Sun 10am - 5pm
Join the tens of thousands of savvy Upscale Consignment shoppers who have discovered the secret to buying quality, name brand furniture at about half the original retail price. No need to wait months for ordering and delivery, and no need to settle for cheaply made, low cost/high volume big-box retailer furniture that may only last a couple of years.
Our shoppers know how picky we are about the consignments we accept. In fact, because of our high acceptance standards, we reject far more pieces than we accept. Our inventory is so gently-used and stylish, that it's not uncommon for first-time customers to look around and ask "Is this furniture really used?"
The Upscale Consignment Buyer's Advantage!
- The fact that we are the largest consignment store in the Northwest with 22,000+ sq. ft., means there is always a wide selection to browse and numerous styles of furnishings, all under one roof.
- Quick turnover means a unique shopping experience every time you come in.
- No frills warehouse style shopping means you profit from our low overhead and low profit margins.
- The online wishlist is a popular feature of the website; it is like having your own personal shopper.
- Gift cards are available in any amount
- No commissioned salespeople ensure that you can browse in peace, although we are always happy to be of service to answer any questions you may have, or provide assistance or advice.
- Take it home today! We have someone who can help you load it in your vehicle.
- Delivery is available by a licensed, bonded, and insured moving service.
What you’ll find:
- An ever changing variety of quality, "gently-used" furniture and décor, of current styles and in like-new condition
- An assortment of brand new furnishings, received from model homes, manufacturer overstocks, store close-outs, and showroom samples.
- New décor, artwork, lamps and mirrors
How to shop:
- Browse online from the comfort of your home. When you see something that you like, call us to purchase it by phone, or to put it on hold so that you can come into our showroom for a closer look. Please note that items under $100, and items recently received within the past week may not be available on the website.
- Visit our huge warehouse showroom for a relaxing shopping experience with a zero-pressure sales policy. There is easy access off I-205 to our showroom.
- Join the Upscale Consignment mailing list and get the inside scoop on special sales, promotions, and overstock arrivals.
- We accept Cash, Debit, Mastercard, VISA and Discover. CHECKS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED.
- We do not accept bids or offers that deviate from the listed price.
- Please note ALL SALES ARE FINAL - INCLUDING PHONE ORDERS - NO EXCEPTIONS. Please inspect your item carefully before making your purchase.
How to read the price tags:
Automatic Price Discounting Special Rules: On the day of an item’s markdown, it will be sold on a first come, first served basis. In the event that more than one person is waiting for a markdown item when the store opens, the item will be sold to the first person who tells an Upscale Employee that they wish to purchase the item. Phone orders for markdown items will be not be accepted until 1/2 hour after opening. This policy is in the interest of fairness, as priority will be given to those who make the effort to come in to the store.
- On used items, we use our Automatic Price Discounting policy, which means that the price is reduced by 5% every 30 days until the item sells. Our price tags clearly show the item's current price, and the dates of future markdowns.
- Should you buy now or wait? That's up to you. But remember, all the furnishings in our store are already priced to be an excellent value compared to buying new. And with thousands of customers every week, most likely you won't be the only person who's watching a particular item.
How to get your items home:
- You can take your item with you, or, for a fee, have it delivered, whichever is most convenient. If you'd like to pick-up your item later, we can hold it for you, free-of-charge for up to one week.
- If you want to take your item with you, we will be happy to help you load your item into your vehicle. However, you must bring your own padding, rope, or tie-downs as we do not have these items available. Also, our insurance regulations prevent our staff from securing the load in your vehicle.